All registrations are processed online.
You may pay by Credit Card or request an Invoice to pay by check. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or assistance.
Click here to Register!
Preliminary Conference Program
Advertiser and Sponsor Information> Click Here
NOTE: SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. PLEASE REFER TO THE WEBSITE FOR CURRENT INFORMATION!
Registration Questions and Registration Desk Schedule
REGISTRATION: HOW TO REGISTER
How to register for the conference: You must register online. If you absolutely
cannot register online, please contact us, and we will assist you. There
may be a charge to process your registration manually.
All speakers are expected to register for the conference.
CAN I TRANSFER MY REGISTRATION TO SOMEONE ELSE?
A complete transfer of registration may only be made prior to the conference by contacting the MPMA office.
EXTRA TICKETS FOR EVENTS
No event tickets will be sold onsite during the conference. Only exchanges will be available. Event tickets must be purchased in advance of the conference.
MPMA REGISTRATION DESK
Pick up registration materials at the MPMA Registration Desk located at the Conference Hotel.
The Registration Desk is open during the following hours:
|Monday, October 4||6pm-8:30pm|
|Tuesday, October 5 (Tours and Workshops only)
|Tuesday, October 5
|Wednesday, October 6
|Thursday, October 7
|Friday, October 8||8:30am-1:30pm|
CANCELLATION POLICY AND REFUNDS
You can transfer your registration to another person, or cancel the registration (ask MPMA staff to assist you). Transfers after September 7 will incur a $25 processing fee.
Cancelled registrations are subject to a $50 processing for requests received prior to September 5, 2022.
Cancellation requests received after September 5th will be refunded at 50% of the fees paid.
Requests received after September 25th will not be eligible for refund.
Refunds will be processed after the conference ends.
All changes will be made by MPMA staff, and the refund request must be made in writing: P.O. Box 140598, Broken Arrow, OK 74014. Please contact MPMA staff for questions: email@example.com
- Do I need to register online? Yes, you must register online. If you absolutely cannot register online, please contact us, and we will assist you. There may be a charge to process your registration manually.
- How much does it cost to register online? Nothing – there is no additional charge to register online.
- I’ve never used the online registration system before: is it difficult? We try our best to make the online registration process as easy as possible. The best strategy is to read through the Preliminary Conference Program. Get familiar with it. Once you know what you’ll be doing at the conference, selecting those items on the online registration is very easy. The online registration form follows a ‘timeline’ methodology, so it’s just a matter of entering each day’s items and events you wish to participate in – it acts very much the same way as the paper registration form. Every event (ticketed events, free events, meals, etc) are all on the registration system. We do not ask you to choose sessions any longer, however, you may want to make notes on which ones you plan to attend, as we will not be providing sessions descriptions at the conference.
- Can I register on the website without using a credit card? Yes, you may pay by check, but you must mail your check to MPMA within 10 days, or your registration will be forfeited. We accept Visa and Mastercard for registration credit card payments.
- Can I register several people at one time? Yes, you may: be sure to select the Save/Additional Delegates at the end of the first registration.
- I need to register someone other than myself for the MPMA Conference. Can I use my username and password to register them? No, each user name and password is unique and is tied to the individual. However, if you are an Institution, you may add additional registrants from your institution. Click on “Registering a Group?”. Only the originator will be able to change registrations.
- Who is considered a “guest” on the registration form? Anyone who accompanies you to the MPMA Conference that is not going to attend any sessions or workshops. A “guest” may attend the tours and evening events, and some meals. Please be sure that you list the name of your guest(s) in the "Guest's name" field on your registration form. As a reminder, your guest may not attend any sessions, meetups, or any other event that does not have a guest option. Please be sure to let us know if your guest has any dietary needs as well!
- I have created a username and password before but I can't remember what they are. What should I do? You can email our Assistant Conference Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org, and your login and password will be sent to you via email.
- I need a receipt. What should I do? You have the option to create an invoice and/or receipt with online registrations.
- Can I purchase event tickets or any other paid events during the conference (onsite)? No, there will not be any tickets to any meals or events available for onsite purchase. A Ticket Exchange program will be offered for some events. Since there is no guarantee a space will open up, please plan accordingly. Keep in mind that we turn in event registration counts for luncheons, breakfasts, etc., a week before it is scheduled and there may be very limited exchange tickets onsite. It is best to purchase your ticket(s) in advance. Every year we are asked at the conference if there are any tickets available to events – especially evening events, and there usually are none: Please reserve your events prior to September 1st!
- I am an exhibitor and I have filled out a booth registration form. Do I still need to fill out an MPMA Conference Registration form? Only if you plan to attend any meals, events, tours, etc. You may register online for these additional options: Please select Exhibitor as your registration category. Please be sure to let us know if there are any changes to your Booth Delegates (name, title, etc). You’ll be sent an Exhibitor code to register online. Please note you’ll be charged $50 per booth attendee if you don’t use the code, and / or for more than 2 booth attendees. This includes using 2 Exhibitors on Day 1 of the Conference, and two different Exhibitors on Day 2 of the Conference.
- I am a speaker and I plan to attend only the session that I am speaking. Do I need to fill out a registration form? We expect all Speakers to register for the conference, even if you are speaking during your session only. If you have made prior arrangements with your Session Chair, you do not need to register, however: you will only be allowed to present during your session: you will not be able to attend any other sessions or events, you will not receive conference materials, and you will not be included in any reference(s) to the conference. If you’d like to participate in the conference in addition to your session, you must register to receive a badge, tickets to events, etc. Day Pass options are available.
- Will I be included in the Conference Participant Roster that is provided to all attendees with the Conference materials? Yes, all REGISTERED attendees will be included in this directory as long as your registration is received 2 weeks before the conference. We only print names, titles, institutions, Twitter handles, city, and state on our rosters.
- I want to be included in the Conference Participant Roster, but do not want my email address to be listed. We no longer provide email addresses or phone numbers on our delegate rosters.
- When will I receive the Conference Participant Roster? The attendee list will be sent via email approximately 5 days prior to the conference. Limited hardcopies will be available at the Registration Desk.
- Where do I go when I arrive at the conference? Please stop by the MPMA Registration Desk at the Conference Hotel to pick up your name badge and any additional tickets that you may have purchased (events, dinners, luncheons, breakfasts, tours, etc.). You will also need to pick up your totebag of Conference Materials, which include Convention maps, session room locations, bus pick-up times and locations (for off-site events), etc.
- I need a hotel while I attend the conference – can you help? Delegates need to make their own hotel reservations. The conference hotel is the Hyatt Regency Downtown Tulsa, and is offering MPMA delegates a very reduced rate of $119 per night plus tax and fees (single/double occupancy). Call (918) 234-1234 for questions and follow this link to reserve rooms at the conference discount rate. Offer ends September 5.
- What if I want to reduce my costs at the hotel, and share my room? Please contact email@example.com, and they will coordinate the room-mates. We have several delegates that seek this type of arrangement.
- I will be driving to the conference: can I offer a ride to others? Of course! We have many delegates that like to car-pool, and we encourage you do save on gas and expenses by sharing the ride. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and they will coordinate the car-pooling.
- Can I just attend a few of the sessions? Of course! You will need to pay the registration fees, though. Figure out what fees work best with the days you’ll be attending. You may find you only need a day pass, or find out that the full registration package better suits you.
- My significant other has never been to Tulsa, and is thinking of joining me during the conference. Is there anything for them to do? There are many wonderful sights to see in Tulsa. There are even a few meals and events your significant other can join with your fellow MPMA conference delegates. You’ll pay a little extra for he/she to attend; and she/he will not be able to attend sessions and other Delegate-only activities. There will be local experts to assist you and your guest in locating exciting things to see and do in Tulsa during the conference.
- I need to change my registration: how do I do that? If you registered online, you can change it yourself by logging in with your email address and password, and make any changes yourself. Or, you can contact the MPMA staff to make changes on your behalf: email@example.com.
- Something has come up, and I can no longer attend the conference: can I get a refund? You can transfer your registration to another person, or cancel the registration (ask MPMA staff to assist you). Cancelled registrations are subject to a $50 processing for requests received prior to September 5, 2022. Cancellation requests received after September 5th will be refunded at 50% of the fees paid. Requests received after September 25th will not be eligible for refund. Refunds will be processed after the conference ends. All changes will be made by MPMA staff, and the refund request must be made in writing: P.O. Box 140598, Broken Arrow, OK 74014 Please contact MPMA staff for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who do I contact if I have questions not addressed here? email@example.com.